McGrath Saunders is your first choice for Financial Recruitment. Why?
Before referring candidates to you, we get to know your business, your company structure and culture to find out what characteristics are most valued by your organisation. By knowing your business needs and company values we can efficiently and effectively provide the best candidates to complement your existing team and meet your overall goals.
Whether you’re recruiting one person or a hundred people...
Whether you’re looking for contract staff or permanent employees...
Whether you know the exact skills and experience you want or if you need help defining your requirements...
We can assist.
Our extensive candidate pool and recruitment expertise will enable us to find the right candidates for your business.
Most clients work with us because:
- We are recommended by a colleague or friend.
- They were placed by us.
- We have built a relationship with them over a period of time, as a client or a candidate.
Our clients trust us to provide the right candidates and manage the process in the right way…what does this mean?
- Understanding the subtlety of their hiring needs.
- Knowing where to find candidates with those skills and personalities.
- Knowing our markets in detail - allowing us to advise on the reality of those hiring needs, against a back drop of cost, time and candidate availability.
- Our comprehensive knowledge of the role of accounting within companies. We understand the skillsets needed for a candidate to succeed in a specialist role and where to look for such expertise in the marketplace.
Meeting Your Recruitment Needs
Contingency Search – Permanent
We research, identify and introduce qualified candidates, manage the interview and selection process, provide detailed background information, negotiate compensation and provide valuable feedback after candidates start.
We only invoice if a candidate is successfully hired.
Retained Search/Executive Search
We provide a dedicated team of researchers, candidate developers and search consultants who commit to your specific project and timeframe.
You may want to hire someone on a temporary basis to see how they will fit your organisation with a view to offering a full-time position. Alternatively you may have a need for additional support at certain busy times during the year. We have a large pool of candidates suitable for temporary or contract work.
- Drawing up Job Descriptions
- Identifying Key Skillsets
- Screening Candidates
- Interviewing and Short-listing
- Reference Checking
- Review and Advice on Remuneration Packages – we constantly monitor and benchmark local and national market conditions – we can also undertake specific research in the area
- Contract Staff – provided as needed through our payroll.
Professional and Efficient Service
We understand that the recruitment process is deadline orientated. As such, we appreciate the importance of delivering results within an agreed time schedule.